Friday, March 1, 2019

16A- What's Your Secret Sauce?

Describe five ways in which you think you have human capital that is truly unique:

  1. Problem Solving- Whenever I run into a problem I can't help but think of a solution for it, even if the solution is theoretical or non-existent. I feel that most problems of the world have some sort of solution and they can't be impossible to solve.
  2. Creativity- When thinking of a business opportunity I usually have to think creatively on what could be made a business out of. Usually this takes thinking outside my normal limits of thinking (or thinking outside the box to be frank).
  3. Strategic Thinking- There are times where I can't rashly do something to get results, it is in those times that I need to think of a strategy to get the best results without any problems to have to deal with on the way.
  4. Decision Making- I have known myself to make good decisions in my life that usually end up with positive results. So I feel when it comes to making a tough decision I know that I'll make the right choice.
  5. Diligence- I am diligent when it comes to the important things that matter at the present and I don't put it off for something I would rather be doing instead.
Interviews:

Reflection:
I see myself as somebody whose responsible and does what is needed to be done in favor of other activities to some or most would sound more exciting. Regarding the feedback I got on my interviews the information obtained was rather similar to how I described myself, so I do feel that they are correct about me. I don't think I would make any corrections towards my list of characteristics but if I had to I could add persistent since my interviews did say I don't let failure get me down and no one in this world is perfect so I am sure everyone has felt failure at some point in their life.

3 comments:

  1. Decision-making is such an underrated quality to have. If you are faced with options that are all seemingly comparable, having the confidence to select one and not waste time is very valuable. Certainly, it is important to do sufficient research when faced with viable options to find which one(s) have the highest benefit, but making that final choice and proceeding without looking back and being indecisive is great to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its great that many of your interviews conducted repeated the same observations that you made about yourself in the above sections - apparently, you are very diligence and tenacious and that leads to your successes! Diligence and perseverance go hand and hand, and in my opinion, are some of the most important skills to have. Especially if you're an entrepreneur. It also helps that you're a good problem solver! Personally, i am not a great decision maker - it takes me a minute to get there. However, These skills definitely will contribute to your future success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why your friend saying you like to get work done before it’s due since it’s Sunday night and you already finished 17A which is good for you since more time to relax or do other things. Unfortunately, I’m not like that when it comes to busy work or things that are required by me for school such as homework.

    ReplyDelete