Link to third pitch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbze5kRMoMg&feature=youtu.be
Reflection on feedback from last pitch:
I got some good feedback on what it is I need to improve in terms of my elevator pitch. One of the feedback was that my last pitch felt as if I were telling a story so I tried to change the format of my current pitch, this feedback I considered important. What surprised me in the feedback I received was the comment of my last feedback being too long, which I thought the pitch was at a decent length but I did shorten it to see if it works better. The feedback that I found rather silly was that I should keep my hands out of my pockets so I decided to ignore that one because that is how I feel more comfortable doing my pitches. Some insightful feedback was that if I were telling a story I wouldn't be able to get to my product faster so this contributed towards me shortening the video.
What I changed:
I made the pitch a bit shorter so that I could get my point across much faster and by that I mean I didn't go into every little detail as if I were telling a story other wise I'd be boring the audience. I also made sure to try to show a bit more energy and to still wear professional attire. Lastly I looked towards my previous pitches for inspirations on what I need to say because I pitched my product with a different script than the previous two. In terms of how I felt during the pitch, I felt okay in front of the camera, I was able to memorize my pitch faster, and I felt overall my third pitch came out okay.
I am seeing a lot of improvement in this pitch of yours! Shortening the story was a very good idea. I think you still managed to paint the picture while keeping the audience engaged. My suggestion would be to still include pertinent information about your company. I wouldn't dive into specifics, but possibly include a bit more information, potentially with interesting statistics. Great job!
ReplyDelete