The overall quality of your pitch was good. Outside of a higher quality camera and a script hidden from the view of the camera / audience I felt that your ideas on the problem and your description of your opportunity were expressed well and illustrated all of your points.
I think that you put a lot of the positive aspects of a great elevator pitch into your video presentation. You definitely dressed the part, and on top of that, I enjoyed how you provided an everyday situation that we all can relate to as your hook. I also wanted to point out that a little bit more confidence can definitely boost the quality of your elevator pitch and make it even better than it already is!
The overall quality of your pitch was good. Outside of a higher quality camera and a script hidden from the view of the camera / audience I felt that your ideas on the problem and your description of your opportunity were expressed well and illustrated all of your points.
ReplyDeleteI think that you put a lot of the positive aspects of a great elevator pitch into your video presentation. You definitely dressed the part, and on top of that, I enjoyed how you provided an everyday situation that we all can relate to as your hook. I also wanted to point out that a little bit more confidence can definitely boost the quality of your elevator pitch and make it even better than it already is!
ReplyDelete